Date and location
- Saturday July 7th, 12:45 - 18:15
- Paris, Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie
- Board members : Hartmut Pilch, Pieter Hintjens, Alberto Barrionuevo, Antonis Christofides, Georg Jakob, Alexandra Combes
- FFII observers : René Mages, Erwan Hamon, Paris Chrysos, Christophe Roux, Jonas Maebe, Erlend Wolf, Benjamin Henrion
1 Opening of the meeting
It is decided that Pieter Hintjens will lead the meeting.
Hartmut Pilch will record the board decisions
2 Election of controller
Alexandra Combes will sign the minuts
3 Changes to the agenda
Items added in "Other issues"
- Website Tender : We use either Toni Müller with Plone or Koen Martens with Drupal. Antonios will propose either of these in 2 weeks, we then vote on his proposal. Discussing tenders such as this one only within the board is not satisfactory. For future tenders we need a written policy on how to let more people participate. The board asks for proposals to be reviewed and decided in the next few weeks.
- Mailing List Naming : Antonios and Pieter will work out a proposal on mailing list naming
- Ordering of vice presidents : Vice presidents are ordered by seniority unless decided otherwise.
- Accountant : FFII needs a professional accountant as an interface between the treasury and the tax authorities. We should search for an accountant by means of a tender. For the GA 2007 we may decide to quickly hire an accountant without waiting for a tender result.
- Gauss : Antonios will talk to Jonas Bosson in order to move patent database project forward.
- Computing workgroup(s) : Antonios will propose a cleanup of ict/www/sysadmin/polis workgroups
- Media/Press : Jonas Maebe is asked to write a "press release policy", i.e. a document explaining how media work should be done, especially in cases where he is not available to do it.
5 No Ooxml
No board decision
6 FFII France
No board decision. The Board notes that Gerald Sedrati-Dinet has resigned and Alexandra Combes will replace him as President of FFII France.
7 Budget / workgroup revisions
No change in the budget.
Work group revision :
- 'financ' is renamed to 'finance'.
- Spurious workgroups listed on 'action.ffii.org', such as 'legal', 'tm', 'osi' and 'brussels', are removed
- gauss' is not functioning as a workgroup, board majority seems to think it should be removed.
- new workgroups: 'projman', 'core'
- entrust vladek+… to represent and organise ffii in pl
- entrust aptiko+… to represent and organise ffii in gr
8 Next GA
Probably 2007-10-26, connected to an Eupaco seminar of 2007-10-24..5
9 Later board meeting
10 Other issues
No board decision.
11 Closing of the meeting